March 25, 2005

Religon: I'm Good Enough, But for Where?

Something a little lighter (I have a serious need to cleanse my palate after all the Schiavo reading):

Here is a handy little test for those of us who aren't quite sure who qualifies for Heaven and who doesn't. It calls itself the "Are You Good" test, but actually it's not about being good so much as it is about getting into Heaven.

I'm not.

I am so unqualified for Paradise it's funny. Not that it's funny, of course, what with Hell being, uh, Hell and all. The only thing I'm NOT gulity of on this list is murder.

With this in mind (and weighing heavily, I assure you), I decided to see just where I'm going to end up, acording to Dante Alighieri:

The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Sixth Level of Hell - The City of Dis!
Here is how you matched up against all the levels:
LevelScore
Purgatory (Repenting Believers)Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo (Virtuous Non-Believers)High
Level 2 (Lustful)Very High
Level 3 (Gluttonous)Low
Level 4 (Prodigal and Avaricious)Very Low
Level 5 (Wrathful and Gloomy)Moderate
Level 6 - The City of Dis (Heretics)Very High
Level 7 (Violent)Moderate
Level 8- the Malebolge (Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers)High
Level 9 - Cocytus (Treacherous)Low

Take the Dante's Inferno Test

Bummer. Dis is a nasty old place, what with the demons running around and all. But I'll probably end up in a sarcophagus to burn for all eternity, anyways.

Oh, wait...

If I'm a Heretic, doesn't that mean I don't believe in this crap?

Labels:

posted by Thursday at 4:16 pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home