December 20, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!

This year, and at my location, Global Orgasm Day is happening on December 21st at 4:00 AM. Okay, so it's actually the day before my birthday, but when I was born the solstice fell on the 22nd, so I consider the solstice to be my birthday, whichever day it happens to actually fall on.

Frankly, I don't give a rip about feel-good movements: the people who tend to participate in them are already a pretty peaceful bunch. But this one just makes sense, dammit! Hence I encourage everyone to participate. And don't let the time frame limit you: the orgasms are effective throughout the entire day. Promise.

Labels:

posted by Thursday at 4:44 pm

2 Comments:

Blogger jl said...

now that's a birthday present worth receiving..... :)

11:11 pm  
Blogger Thursday said...

And don't forget: 'tis more blessed to give than to receive!

2:33 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home