April 04, 2016

Paper or Not, Here it Comes!

So.
Trying something a little different: some of you have read my writing (and actually liked it for reasons perhaps best left unasked) so I thought I'd put a bunch of words together and see what came out at the end. For money, yet.
For the next 90 days, I'm going to be selling pre-orders of a 'hard SF' story I've been kicking around for a few years. I'll be putting up sample chapter drafts as I finish them - they might not be the final piece, but it could be interesting to see how much changes between stages. I know I'm curious to find out!
If this goes well, there's another dozen semi-manuscripts running around my ankles here, and it would be nice to find them homes, too.
If you'd like to try a sample, the first chapter of (nine so far) is here:

Labels:

posted by Unknown at 7:55 pm

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

1:37 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home