November 08, 2008

More Interesting Than I Thought I Was

Hm.

So I'm flicking around teh intatron, when I spot a poster for a fetish night in Vancouver:



Check out what's required to get past the front door:

Not permitted: plain jeans, cargo pants, briefs or boxers, t-shirts, suits and work clothes. Absolutely no street or casual wear! Lower genital nudity not permitted. Highly encouraged: suggested attire includes but is certainly not limited to - vinyl, leather, PVC, leather, bondage, straps, chaps, full-on goth, punk, cyber, tuxedo, tailcoats/fancy dress, military/full uniform, fantasy or period costume, armour, drag/cross-dress, body paint, fancy lingere, kilt or any other risque costume your perverted little mind can dream up...


Besides wondering what the heck "upper genitals" are supposed to be, I have to ask: tuxedo? Since when have I been dressing up in fetish gear while bartending the more expensive catering jobs? Not that I mind so much, but it would have been nice to know: I could have charged more.

Labels:

posted by Thursday at 6:50 pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home