October 29, 2008

Back in June, I made fun of those folks who insist in every word of the Bible being the infallible Word O' God (tm) by mentioning the lovely episode in Numbers where a couple are killed because they are of differing races. But then, even the more strident Thumpers shy away from some of the stranger or more psychotic of God's episodes, so I didn't think anyone would really be offended.

That is, I didn't think I would be able to offend anybody. Goes to show what I know about Alabama:

“He’s neither-nor,” said Ricky Thompson, a pipe fitter who works at a factory north of Mobile, while standing in the parking lot of a Wal-Mart store just north of here. “He’s other. It’s in the Bible. Come as one. Don’t create other breeds.”


Really? No, really?

Any way we can have more gun shows in that state? Bring your kids.

Labels:

posted by Thursday at 9:47 pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home